On behalf of the committee, we proudly announce you that National Institute of Posts, Telecoms and ICT (NIPTICT) is going to organize the 4th Regional Conference on Optical character recognition and Natural language processing technologies for ASEAN languages 2020 (ONA 2020) which will take place on December 17th-18th, 2020 at The Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The conference will strengthen the collaboration and provide a forum for academicians, professionals and researchers to discuss and exchange their research results, innovative ideas, and experiences to advance the field of Natural Language Processing in the modern world.
We all the committee would like to say welcome, and we hope this conference will give you a valuable experience and a memorable stay in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
We respectfully invite you to submit your latest research paper to ONA 2020.
Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
17-18 December 2020
International Advisory Committee
Local Arrangement and Co-Chair
Call For Paper
- Full-length papers should be in the PDF format up to 8 pages for technical content (including figures, tables, etc) and possible references, plus one additional (optional) page containing only references.
- We provide a manuscript template file in Latex for authors. Please download and follow the instructions (PDF) to write your manuscript and poster in A0 format and A4 format.
- Papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- Papers must be submitted as email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted papers will be published at a free-access research repository
The event schedule is unavailable !
Event venue location info and gallery
Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications
The Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications is the government ministry that governs the postal system and the telecommunications systems of Cambodia. As of 2013 the Minister of Posts and Telecommunications was So Khun; the ministry maintains offices in Phnom Penh.
Check our gallery from the recent events
When will the conference take place? Where is it located?
The ONA Conference will take place December 17-18, 2020 at the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
ONA committees will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only.
Will I receive a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance is available on 2nd day of conferences
Is the conference schedule available?
Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website in late November.